OUR MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS
We are pleased to take an approach to property management that allows you to choose what types of services you would like. Our options allow you to focus on increasing your return on investment, because you can opt for only what you need. Choose from our full service program or our placement services.
FULL SERVICE MANAGEMENT
Our full service management program handles all aspects of qualifying tenants, administration, maintenance and collections. This option is perfect for the property owner who is looking for a more hands-off approach, or someone who is brand new to renting out their property. We provide the full service from marketing your property all the way through move outs. Lakeshore Property Management, Inc. is the direct line of communication and contact with your tenant.
Our placement service program handles everything from qualifying tenants through move in, from there, the property owner takes over and becomes the direct line of communication for the tenant. This options is perfect for the property owner who is looking for a more hands-on approach to their rental property. The property owner will handle everything from maintenance to rent collection.
- Distributing and receiving rental applications.
- Showing future tenants your property.
- Check the applicant’s credit with the major credit reporting agencies.
- Verify personal information, including employment, rental history, income, etc.
- Prepare all lease documents.
- Handle all disbursement of collected funds to the property owner.
- Manage all funds in a trust account.
- Provide annual statements for tax purposes.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal systems.
- Create and maintain a file and accounting system.
- Pay all necessary property bills, including mortgages, insurance, and utilities.
- Provide monthly financial reports to the property owner.
At Lakeshore Property Management, Inc., we believe that quick, reliable, and cost-effective property maintenance is a critical component of upholding the integrity of a rental property and ultimately helps to create a healthy, happy relationship between tenant, property, and owner. Our preventative and reactive maintenance program helps to minimize tenant turnover while maintaining and improving the owner’s property value.
Our long standing working realtionship with our in-house maintence crew and other certified technicians throughout Holland help create quick and cost-effective maintenence to your rental property.
- Prepare and send out monthly statements.
- Follow up on all late payments with the tenant.
- Prepare and send eviction notices.
- Assist in taking action to pursue all delinquent accounts through proper legal channels.
CUSTOM MARKETING PROGRAMS
Without an effective marketing strategy, your rental property could sit empty for a while, costing you money. At Lakeshore Property Management, Inc., we are experts when it comes to effectively marketing rental properties and will use our skills to help assess your property and design a custom marketing plan. In addition to providing individual services, we also conduct a market analysis so that we can provide you with information regarding the current market, so you can make informed rental rate decisions.
Some of the methods we use for our custom marketing program include:
www.lakeshorepropertymanagement.com – Our website receives a lot of traffic and is hot spot for finding local rentals. We include your property pictures and information to keep it convenient for those close by or who may be moving into the area.
Lakeshore Property Management, Inc. signage – Many people scour the community they are interested in moving into, making professional signage a must. Our signs are easily recognizable across West Michigan. We make sure our signs are easily visible in front of your property so that it gets the proper exposure to those passing by.
Other property rental websites - We use a litany of websites to help ensure your property gets maximum exposure. We are experts in navigating the online rental market and take great pride in the visibility we receive across the web.